Inner game plays a major role while achieving any major success. In my previous post on Mindset, I have touched the basic 7 must-have ingredients for beginners success.
Psychological research says, there are 3 essential parameters of Success.
3 Parameters of Success
1. 80% Success is based on our Internal Communication. Is our mind filled with empowering thoughts or disempowering thoughts? Do we live our life with concrete worth-while goals! Or, we lead our lives with a random thought process. In this post, we will explore this parameter in greater depth.
2. 15% Success is based on External Communication. Based on our internal game success, we communicate with others. We speak the way we think. This is how we attract customers and clients towards our services. Based on our external communication, people mark us as trustworthy or a scamster!!
3. 5% Success is based on tools and mechanics. People spend a lot of time and efforts in learning about new tools, that can only lead to 5% of insignificant success and later on, they lament of losing money without getting desired success. If the mindset isn’t aligned to success, tools cannot do much. Knowing the tools is an easy part but working on yourself is the most difficult part and people avoid that part as they can not see immediate results.
Now before we explore deeper into our mindset and internal communication. Let’s explore the essentials to live a good life:
To live a good life, you need MONEY. To acquire money, you need to SELL your products. For Sales, you need to have a LIST of your customers. For creating a list you need to have a strong MARKETING campaign. For Marketing, you need to have your PRODUCT. To create your Product, you need to have a PLAN. For a Plan, you need to start with an IDEA.
So, this is how the process goes:
IDEA ——-> PLAN ——–> PRODUCT ———> MARKETING ———> LIST ——–> SELLING ——–> MONEY
Having a strong idea is key. Junk mindset cannot produce focused ideas. If you are just starting off your entrepreneurial journey, I highly recommend you to read a book by Robert Kiyosaki, called CASHFLOW QUADRANT.
Key Learnings by Robert Kiyosaki on MINDSET
I’m going to share my top 10 points that I learned from this book and the content in this book still serves as a life-blood to my entrepreneurial journey, every single day.
1. Aware of your words, that come from your heart, stomach, and soul.
2. If you are not aware when your emotions are doing your thinking, you will never survive the journey.
3. Listen to your doubts, fears and limiting thoughts and then dig deeper for the real TRUTH.
4. The key is, to love what you are doing and feel a true passion.
5. It’s all about strategy, planning and having contingency plans i.e. making wise decisions. Your problem can promote you if they are strategized well. Don’t make a gutsy decision.
6. Serve people in need. IT’S ABOUT PEOPLE, not money.
7. Nature only respond to unambiguous thoughts and not mixed thoughts.
8. It doesn’t take money to make money. To make money it takes a dream, a lot of determination, a willingness to learn quickly, and the ability to use your God’s given assets properly.
9. Focus on the formula: BE——->DO——>HAVE.
10. GOD WITH HIS BEST ABILITIES CAN ONLY CREATE gods. Not junks!! Trust in yourself.
Please note that the above pointers are not merely the inspirational quotes, they are the dedicated notes from my personal Diary that I took while learning the basics of Entrepreneurship. They will be helpful to you as well.
In my blog posts, I give significant importance to the mindset because there are multiple failures along the way for any beginner in Affiliate journey. To cope up with these failures, you need to learn a lot and being persistent in your way towards greater success.
Now, let’s dive deeper into the phases of growth in an entrepreneurial path. It will tell you whether you are going to make it or not. So have a look.
Phases of Growth
Step 1 – Set your Vision
What’s your intention for yourself and your family? Why are you doing all this? And, how committed are you in this roller-coaster journey you have started off for yourself, will you cross the finish line? Or, will you return after a first minor injury! Bible says: “Where there is no VISION, people perish…”
Step 2 – Follow a Blueprint
Follow a mentor 100%. Look for those who are already successful in your field and model them. Commit yourself to follow their footsteps until you achieve initial success.
Step 3 – Set your Foundations
Your foundations have to do with the mastering 3 parameters of success described above. Read a lot of books, go through many online courses and attend offline conferences in your city. Also, gain confidence over external communication and essential tools that you may require in your business. Read my other posts to know more about tools.
Step 4 – Hard, Ugly, Sweaty Work
When any challenge comes, people run away. They feel that they have made the wrong decision of stepping in and return to the search for better opportunity forever. Affiliate Marketing is only for action takers, who has a keen desire to help others and doing whatever it takes. So, if you are not ready for hard, ugly or sweaty work, then entrepreneurship is not for you.
Step 5 – Take RISKS
Once you have your idea and plan ready, now you should be willing to invest in traffic. Invest in improving your products and services. You need to take financial risks to get on to this game and slowly you will reach expertise. Please note, this is entirely your business, your mentor can guide you on what to do and how to do. Then it’s up to you to take actions beyond your comfort zone. Remember that Knowing and not doing is equals to Not Knowing.
Step 6 – MANIFEST the good life
95% of the world population is wandering generality. They don’t have goals or plans of the future. Living life with a clearly defined goal pushes a person into the top 5%, who are assets to humankind. They live a bigger and purposeful life.
I am sure that this post has given sufficient detail to mold your mindset towards greater success. Go through the Cashflow Quadrant, in my next post I’ll give you more learning materials and courses to consider. Keep learning and keep growing.
All the Best!
If you have any questions or you require any further clarifications, post in the comment below.